Monday 28 November 2016

How To Restore or Reinstall Microsoft Windows on a Dell l +1-855-517-2433

Dell
    Dell

RESTORING MICROSOFT WINDOWS

System Restore is a built-in Windows tool designed to protect and repair the operating system. When something goes wrong with your computer, System Restore should be used prior to restoring to factory condition

 Microsoft Windows is the installation of Microsoft Windows in computers before . In 1999, Dell stated that it only offered non-Microsoft operating systems on servers and as part of customized large orders 

Microsoft Windows (or simply Windows) is a metafamily of graphical operating systems developed, marketed, and sold by Microsoft.


SOLUTION

I recently experienced some problems with Windows Defender.  I tried to do a system restore but I was unable to go back far enough prior to the problem.  I was then advised through reading forums and asking serveral questions here that my other option was to do a complete system re-installation for Windows Vista.  I have no problem with this however, I do not have a CD to do this and no one I know does either. 

 

My laptop is a Dell and it recieved through the college I was attending after I graduated.   Probably about a year ago my hard drive failed.  I had the hard drive replaced and the program that was then installed on my computer was Windows Vista (32bit)  which worked fine and was great until now.  The Dell originally had Windows XP home edition SP2 so that is the only reinstallation disk I have.  The disc specifically states it is not for

 visit:http://delltechnicalsupportfromtechbuddies.blogspot.in/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.